Friday, January 23, 2009

Winter Blues

Another week has passed... Thank God, Seemed like forever. I have never been so set and ready for a weekend to come. Just seemed like everything that could go wrong this week did. Started off Monday getting ready to go to work for the day. I went to grab a glass out of the cabinet for a little juice before work. Well in doing so I knocked another glass out of the cabinet and it fell on my pot of freshly brewed coffee. What a pain in the butt that was having to clean up just before I was getting ready to leave for work for the day. This should have been a sign of things to come. This week has been filled with chaos and I'm glad that it's over. The only two good things that happened was that the sun was actual still up for about 25-35 minutes after work last night, the first sign of things slowly starting to get warm again and tonight I have plans to go eat at the Hayloft Restaurant http://thehayloftrestaurant.com/ in Wells, Maine. Been planning on it since midweek and really looking forward to it. Nice food, few drinks and a night out with my lady. The perfect way to start of the weekend and put this week behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment