Friday, March 06, 2009

What a week! Celt's vs Cav's tonight!


First week in my new position at work. It has kept me extremely busy. Monday-Wednesday I felt as if I had accomplished nothing. Like running in a circle, but come Thursday I started to pick up the new things a bit better and now things are going a bit smoother. I'm just glad the weekend is here and I'll be able to spend some time with my Girlfriend and relax, and go at this again next week with a better understanding on how to manage my time, and what to focus on. Other then spending time with the Lady, I'm also really looking forward to the Celtics vs Cav's tonight. This game is huge, more so for the Cav's then the C's in my opinion. They're the defending Champs and the did take down the Cav's last year in 7 games in the Eastern Conference Finals, all be it we did have the home court which I feel is more important for the Cav's to gt by the C's this year. This being said the game is HUGE for both Teams, the Cav's have a slight advantage I think with KG out. He has missed the last 2 weeks with a sore knee, and was expected to miss 2-3 weeks. I have not heard if he will be back, but if he is close to being ready I'm sure he'll be out there. As stated before this game is too big, and he is a Warrior, and he won't miss it i he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment