Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1st of many more

Here I am sitting at work on a slow Wednesday afternoon just hoping the day will speed up and 5 will get here so I can go home for the day. This time of year seems to be extremely slow at my work and it's a struggle getting through the day with out wanting to kill yourself from boredom. Through out the day i find myself surfing the web trying to wasted time. Since I'm at work there are only a few sites that I can visit with out having to worry that I'm going to be caught and disciplined. I discovered Blogger about 2 years ago I'd say. one of my good friends I don't see too often anymore has always been well versed on the Internet and has had a page set up here for friends and family to keep track of his growing family as well as his political career. For me I thought this would be a a pretty good way to pass the day and see if anyone out there has an care in what I might have to say. I watch sports and try to stay up on current events and hope this is a place I can share my thoughts and wisdom with the world. Give a point of view on the things that are going on through my eyes. My biggest interest is our Local Sports teams and get a majority of my Local Sports news here http://www.weei.com/ and I find myself more and more disagreeing with what these "Homers" have to say. I'd like to think that I view whats going on out there in the sports world with "open eyes". Yes there are teams like the Yankees that I hate for good reason, but they also have had players I respect. This stands true to a few teams like the: Lakers, Canadians, Giants. Mainly cause they beat up on my teams at some point. So here is where I plan I sharing things that I have seen or read about. With the hopes that some people will be interested in what I have to say. Sometimes I may reflect on a time in the past and other times I will write about what is currently happening. Don't know how many people are aware of this but the C's have a chance to have their longest win streak since the Bird days with a win tonight. Scary to think how good this team that Ainge assembled last year can get. Maybe they'll challenge the best record of all time 72-10 Bulls. They got the talent, but in my opinion the league has definitely become more competitive the last few years so it maybe a record that is untouchable. And with the "Hot Stove" getting even warmer..... The Yankees just signed C.C. just a couple of hours ago tops http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3759182 Can only hope he falls on his face when he gets there..... This means the Sox have some work to do. Not only answer the question on what to do behind the plate, but they s till need at least one more solid arm to strengthen up the starting rotation. Specially with Tampa Bay bringing back pretty much there full squad next season is going to be a true test. With this said I hope to give you insight from a true fan on all these matters and more to come. Feel free to give me feed back or just disagree, I'm always up for knowing your take on things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment