Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Sucks....

I am getting so fed up with the cold! The crappy thing is that we still have a couple of months to go before things start to warm up around here. I often ask my self is it worth staying around here or should up and relocate to someplace where cold is not an option. I mean between today, yesterday and these next few days to come it's just down right painful being outside. I was just reading an article "10 ways to beat the winter blues" http://forums.seacoastonline.com/life_after?entry=13 and not one thing on the list seemed like a good option on things to do in the Winter. Besides work it seems all I do right now is sit inside and watch TV. Thank God I was able to find a Nintendo Wii. That little gem has been my saving grace this winter. It helps with the "Cabin Fever" but that's about it. The real negative of living at a Tourist Trap Beach Town, plenty to do in the Spring, Summer & Fall, but there ain't jack to do in the Winter. Unless your into packing in a car for a couple of hours and then paying a god awful amount of money to go be lifted to the top of a mountain to race down. I may be the crazy one for not wanting to do that, but being cold with a pretty good likelihood of falling a breaking something doesn't sound like a good time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment