Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday...


Well it seems like my time to Post has been cut don substantially since I have taken my new position at work. I have no time for anything it seems anymore. Fills my day at work and has me thinking about work and what I can be working on well I'm not there. You would think with this much more to do that the money would be pouring in, but with this restructure they have us under at work it could be a huge pay cut... Unless Goals are hit. Working in advertising in the current market it makes it really hard to hit goals. After this month I should have a better understanding on how this new pay method will work. Looking at my monthly forecast and seeing what my goal is for this month it doesn't look like I have a chance. If this trends for the whole year, well then I just took a 15,000 pay cut, to work 100 times harder. Oh well, got to love Corporate America. Could be worse, I could be one of the many that are getting Laid-off and have no Job at all. Lets just say I'm looking forward to 5pm to put all this behind me for a couple of days, and then hit it hard again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment