Monday, March 23, 2009

What a weekend...


What a great weekend. Spent a little time with the lady, went to a Movie (I Love You Man) and had some Chinese food from Greenleaves in York witch is always well worth it. Celtics got KG back and he is looking just as good as always. I'm in good standing in my Tourney Brackets in the Office and have a solid chance on winning it all if MSU and Villanova make the Final Four and as long as UNC doesn't go any further then the Final Four (1st year since I can remember I haven't picked my beloved Tar-Heels to go all the way). Need less to say its hard to get in the work groove with after such a great weekend. I love this time of year: the weather is getting warmer, birds are chirping in the morning, March Maddness is in full swing, not to mention the home stretch for the NBA and the Red Sox getting ready to make another run for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment