Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And then there was light.... Finally


So only five days went by without power, water & electricity, that's not too bad. Really it was awful, but it is over now for me. Some folks are still not that lucky and may not have power till Friday or Saturday. This has been one of the worst starts to the winter season that I can remember. To think that with the coldest crappiest part of the year still to come. I hope it doesn't get much worse then this. The real kicker is that today we got about 3-4 inches of snow fall, so hopefully they'll be able to get the people who are still without power up and running. It’s going to be nice to get home this afternoon and catch up on all the happenings in the World. It's amazing how far out of touch you can be on things with out power for a few days. Unfortunately I'm going to have to clean out the Fish Morgue(tank) tonight as well when I get home. They put up a good fight, but after day 3 with no heat and water temp about 15 degrees they couldn't hold on any longer.... R.I.P.: Larry, McQueen, Carmelo, Yella', Sweeper & Mini Sweeper - You'll all be sadly missed....

No comments:

Post a Comment