Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finals preview Christmas Day....


Finally got all my Christmas Shopping done. What a pain in the butt it was. I went on Sunday 12/21 to do all my shopping right in the peak of a Blizzard. One of the worst storms that we've had this early in the season. We got about 12" of snow just after receiving 8" two days before. I stayed home from work yesterday and cleaned up the yard and racked all the snow of the roof. Feels like I have been doing pushups for about a week, must have pulled off close to 1,000lbs of snow if I was to guess. Needless to say I'm glad that I have the shopping done and the roof cleaned off. They're calling for another storm here on Christmas Eve. Which is awesome since I have to go to my Dad's for Dinner and presents after work. Hopefully I won't get snowed in there or take 3 hours to get there. I'll be at work from anytime from 2-5pm. yes I am the Chosen One that gets to work on both The Eve as well as the Day after Christmas... Lucky me! It’s not really a big deal, its actually kind of fun working. Everyone is in a good mood, you’re not expected to do squat and the few people that do work bring in a bunch of food and we have a small party. I'm going to try my hand at Meatballs and Sauce. I'll also pickup some rolls or something to serve with it. First time I'll have ever brought anything in so I figure I better keep it easy. The next few days will sure be busy, but I'm definitely going to find time to watch the Celtic's vs. Lakers game on Christmas Day. Comes on at 5:00 and I'm hoping to be plobbed on my couch for this one. Should be intense unless the C's stumble against the Sixers tonight they'll be shooting for 20 in a row. They have been playing lights out so it should be one of the best games so far this season. Rondo had a Career High game in scoring the other night with 26 points against Knicks and the C's themselves are off to the best start in league history. Quarters of the way through the Season are on target for the 72-10 all time record... Watch out Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment